Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God’s grace in its various forms. (1 Peter 4:10 NIV)
Get ready for life-change! That's what stepping in to doing God's work will do for you.
- Helping with church maintenance
- Graphic design
- Reading during Sunday services
- Singing in the church choir
- Sunday school teaching
- Event planning, dreaming and brainstorming
- Administerial tasks: organizing files, record keeping, etc.
- Sound Technician
- Photography + Videography
- PowerPoint creating
- Yard work
- Driving the bus
- Strategic planning
- Electrical + plumbing
If you're interested in any of these opportunities or have a different passion or idea please contact the Saron Office at 763-263-2209 or firstname.lastname@example.org.