We believe in the value of hands-on discovery and exploration. We do some of the following activities:
- Outdoor play (weather permitting)
- Bible stories & activities
- One-on-one learning
We offer a Christ-centered curriculum that is geared towards 3, 4, and 5 year olds.
We encourage each child to master his or her own individual skills and abilities, while understanding that no two children acquire skills in the same way or at the same time.
For the 2017-18 school year, we will be offering the following classes:
- 4/5 year olds, Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, 9:00 - 11:30 a.m. or 9:15 - 11:45 a.m.
- 3 year olds, Tuesday and Thursday, 9:00 - 11:30 a.m. or 9:15 - 11:45 a.m.
- Mixed Ages, Tuesday and Thursday, 12:30 - 3:00 p.m.
- 4/5 year olds, Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday, 12:45 - 3:15 p.m.
- Optional extra class for Kindergarten Readiness students: Tuesday, 12:45 - 3:15 p.m.
Our Open House for the 2017/18 school year is on March 9th from 5:00 - 7:00pm.